Matillion technology turns every business into a data business. Our low-code data integration platform helps modern teams ingest, enrich and synchronise their data across a variety of cloud platforms. Leading companies like Slack, Cisco, and DocuSign trust Matillion to help them transform operational data into useful information at enterprise scale.
We’re backed by top Silicon Valley investors and recently closed a $150M Series E in September 2021 for a total amount of $250M raised in 2021. Our investors include current and former backers of other leading enterprise data companies like Databricks, Informatica and Mulesoft.
As Snowflake’s 2021 data integration partner of the year and a winner of Databricks’ 2021 ISV Innovation Award, our product strategy and engineering execution is continuously recognized as best in class by a rapidly growing ecosystem of technology partners.
With dual headquarters in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado, and an expanding hybrid culture, we are looking for passionate, high-integrity individuals to help us scale up our rapidly growing business.
We are now looking for an Account Based Marketing Campaign Manager to join #TeamGreen in the US. The role can be based from our Denver-HQ, or remotely across the US.
Matillion is looking for an innovative Account Based Marketing Campaign Manager to be part of and support a growing marketing and experienced sales team that is all about manufacturing outcomes and building a world class program.
This role will be focused on supporting the execution of highly targeted, multichannel ABM entitlements across our tier Enterprise accounts.
You will have a key role in executing cross channel campaigns including digital advertising, email, direct mail, and events that drive measurable pipeline and revenue goals.
What you will be doing:
- You will be responsible for supporting the execution of our tiered Enterprise target accounts that range from strategic 1:1, 1:few campaigns as well as programmatic ABM at scale.
- Work closely with ABM, sales, field marketing, partner marketing, product marketing, content, marketing operations and sales development teams to support the execution of high-impact programs that include:
- Tailored messaging by account, persona, journey stage and target audience
- Launching targeted advertising, paid social, email and direct mail components
- Coordinating events with the field team
- Developing personalized 1:1 content experiences that address account pain points
- Account-specific research, sales enablement and follow up in coordination with x-functional teams
- Regularly communicate metrics and program status with key program stakeholders
- Analyze, innovate and measure the impact of program effectiveness based on performance data, feedback from sales and understanding of the business
What we are looking for - Essential:
- 2+ years of prior B2B technology marketing experience in a demand generation, ABM, field marketing, or SDR role.
- Strong track record in executional support of successful marketing campaigns that hit pipeline targets
- Experience using tools such as Salesforce.com, Uberflip, Demandbase One, Reachdesk and Marketo or equivalent is a plus
- Experience in correlating results and communicating marketing program effectiveness based on performance data, feedback from sales and understanding of the business
Personal Capabilities Required
- Attention to detail, strong project management and time management skills
- Creative, innovative, resourceful, eager to learn and get-it-done results oriented attitude
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with competing priorities
Find out more about Matillion and our core company values.
- A truly flexible & remote working culture
- A culture that promotes work-life balance
- Company Equity
- Access to mental health support
- 15 days PTO that increases to 25 after 12 months of service
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Career development with monthly "hackdays" and access to a Udemy account
& much more!
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don't see a suitable role, please email [email protected]
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.