Loot Crate was founded in 2012 around a simple idea: put the awesomeness of Comic-Con in a box. Today, we ship some of the coolest geek, gaming, and pop-culture collectibles and accessories to a subscriber base in the hundreds of thousands (with no signs of slowing down) making us one of the top subscription box services in the world! We’ve assembled an amazing team of passionate, ambitious, impossibly nerdy people who cultivate our amazing fan community, provide support of the highest caliber, and generally just sit there radiating niceness. We’re always on the lookout for fun, hard-working new people to join our team and make Loot Crate even better.
As the Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), you will analyze the financial performance of the business, establish monthly financial forecast, budgetary goals, aid in business decision support and strategy, partner cross-functionally to deliver value, and provide recommendations on profit, expense, and cost saving opportunities. You will leverage your comprehensive understanding of all key business drivers and experience developing detailed financial models that deliver insightful, value-added analysis. You will also partner with the Finance Team to build our FP&A tools, processes, and best practices.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Economics, Finance or related field; MBA or CPA preferred
- Experience with the Retail Industry, Supply-Chain, e-Commerce and/or Operations
- 5+ years of progressive experience in FP&A
- Experience building out Financial Performance Management Systems
- Highly organized and efficient
- Extensive knowledge of MS Excel and database skills
- Demonstrated analytical proficiency in data research and interpretation
- Strong communication skills including the ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback and is a solid verbal and written communicator
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure.