Match Group (MTCH) seeks a motivated and talented attorney to join our legal team. This position will report to the Vice President & Associate General Counsel to provide day-to-day legal support to our Tinder brand.
In this role you will:
- Provide legal support for new product initiatives.
- Work closely with internal business teams and the broader legal team to achieve desired business outcomes while minimizing legal risk.
- Draft, revise and negotiate various commercial agreements, including SaaS agreements, real estate contracts (leases, co-working space contracts, contracts for renovation or build out of office space), marketing and production agreements when needed, and others.
- Assist in administration of corporate policies, such as vendor security, privacy program, general legal compliance and contract approval.
- Assist in supporting international/emerging markets business with local law compliance, user agreement updates and other expansion related issues.
- Work with internal counsel to establish, maintain and protect the global trademarks portfolio.
- Provide other legal support as needed.
We’re looking for:
- JD from a top tier law school
- Minimum 8 years’ experience, with top law firm and in house legal department experience preferred.
- Strong fact-finding, drafting, negotiating, writing and research skills.
- Experience with data protection, consumer protection, intellectual property, digital media and laws regulating the internet industry; familiarity with the international corollaries of these laws and tech experience a plus.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, impeccable attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Ability to manage competing expectations, be nimble, prioritize effectively and deliver high-quality, error-free work in a fast-paced environment.
- A strategic thinker with ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- The leadership acumen, judgment and credibility to inspire confidence among business clients in a high growth business.
Match Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
About Match Group:
Match Group (NASDAQ: MTCH), through its portfolio companies, is a leading provider of dating products available in over 40 languages to our users all over the world. Our portfolio of brands includes Tinder, Match, PlentyOfFish, Meetic, OkCupid, OurTime, Pairs, and Hinge, as well as a number of other brands, each designed to increase users' likelihood of finding a meaningful connection. Through our portfolio companies and their trusted brands, we provide tailored products to meet the varying preferences of our users.