Senior Counsel, Regulatory Affairs at Newegg
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:06 p.m. (PST) on Friday, July 30, 2021
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements, including but not limited to SEC reporting, export controls, government contracting, FCPA, and FAA, FCC and NOAA licensing.
- Develops and implements strategic and operational risk management policies and procedures.
- Keep the company's senior management informed of significant, legislation, and regulatory rulings that may affect the company's business or policies.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the company's business, people, markets, brands, facilities, customers, and competitors to identify trends, anticipate issues, provide business-oriented solutions, and formulate appropriate long-term strategies.
- Assist in the development of broader legal strategies to help effectively position the company for future employee growth both domestically and internationally.
Read Full Job Description