Regulatory Affairs Coordinator
About This Role
At Apeel Sciences, we look to nature to help the global food system improve quality, reduce waste, and ensure an abundant future for our planet. We are seeking a Regulatory Affairs Coordinator who will play a critical role in supporting daily operations of the Regulatory Affairs Team for both domestic and international markets. The Regulatory Affairs Coordinator will work closely with members of the Regulatory Affairs Team as well as other teams within Apeel to ensure the quality, consistency, and continuous improvement of regulatory processes and procedures. We are seeking an individual whose knowledge and awareness of food regulation is matched by exceptional planning, organization, and communication abilities. The important work of the Regulatory Affairs Coordinator will include, but is not limited to: the development and management of global labeling requirements, the development and management of guidance documents to enhance the scalability and efficiency of Apeel operations, knowledge management of data and information to support global regulatory operations, and will focus closely on improving work flows to ensure effective and efficient information sharing.
What You’ll Do
- Research domestic and international regulations and apply the findings to Apeel operations.
- Develop and implement processes that help advance and scale international operations.
- Manage domestic and international product labeling requirements.
- Create guidance documents to support Apeel operation globally.
- Collaborate with other teams across Apeel to ensure timely, efficient, and effective information sharing and work flows.
- Be responsible for Regulatory Affairs knowledge management by developing, maintaining and curating knowledge management tools to support the execution of Apeel regulatory programs globally.
- Support the operational efficiency of the Regulatory Affairs Team by proactively identifying areas for improvement.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience working in an FDA-regulated industry, preferably in the food industry
- Attention-to-detail and commitment to quality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills
- Enthusiasm for process improvement & optimization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, cross-functional environment.
- Effective communication, both verbal and written (including proficiency with technical writing), and willingness to engage across multiple scientific disciplines.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Power Point, and Excel
Apeel believes that the scale of our impact is determined by the teams that work with us. As such, we seek to build high-performing teams of people from various experiences and backgrounds who can collectively push our company into new realms. We seek a diverse pool of applicants and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, Veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status. If you have a special need or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Please note that Apeel Sciences does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event of a recruiter or agency submitting a resume or candidate without a signed agreement being in place, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire such candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Apeel Sciences.