Paralegal at iHerb
The Paralegal will work closely with the Legal Department on a variety of legal issues to provide assistance in the growing Legal/Compliance group. The issues vary from reviewing a variety of contracts (including NDA and vendor agreements), drafting legal and other correspondence, administering internal compliance procedures/documentation, coordinating legal work with internal departments, and working closely with in-house and outside counsel. The position requires great multi-tasking skills and ability to properly prioritize various assignments according to the company’s needs.
- Manage, maintain, and update legal and contract databases
- Review and revise contracts such as NDAs and vendor agreements
- Coordinate all aspects of contract administration: negotiation, management, signature execution, distribution, and filing
- Work with the IT group to administer documents in relation to privacy compliance requirements
- Work with outside counsel in relation to a variety of legal issues
- Provide support to the Legal Department in a variety of international legal issues related to the company’s continued growth
- Foster good relationships with all departments within the company
- Give assistance as requested by General Counsel or the iHerb Executive Team
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Keen attention to detail and organization
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Team-oriented mindset and strong work ethic
- Ability to efficiently multitask
- Interest in the legal field as demonstrated through undergraduate coursework, extracurricular activities or jobs and internships
- Strong knowledge and use of Microsoft office software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.).
- Experience with Google Business Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms) preferred
- Ability to use fax, copier, computer and other office-related equipment
- Generally requires a minimum of 5 years in a corporate paralegal role in an in-house corporate legal department and/or a large law firm reviewing and administering contracts.
- International experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Paralegal Studies or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
- Paralegal Certification is preferred.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.