Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
SUMMARY/ABOUT THE JOB
As Legal Operations Associate, you will be joining our growing Legal team at one of the country’s most exciting startups, working closely with a small team of highly dedicated and dynamic lawyers who are graduates of the country's top law schools and alums of elite law firms. Our multi-disciplinary team requires the support of associates who are charged with improving and maintaining the Legal team's internal processes, systems, and technology tools. Our responsibilities include contracts management, knowledge management, increasing overall operational effectiveness by implementing new technologies and policies, and special projects. Anduril is a fast-growing company at the early stages of our growth, and we're excited about our team's impact on the company’s business. Anduril fosters a diverse, collaborative, and innovative culture with plenty of opportunities for ownership and professional growth.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with contract management, including contract tracking and assisting with review, preparation, and maintenance of standard contracts
- Maintain calendars for any filings including proposals, litigation, contract, trademark, regulatory, licensure, and corporate filings
- Prepare, review and mark up contracts, e.g. NDAs, SaaS licenses, vendor contracts, engagement letters, etc., and maintain the company's forms and guideline documents
- Assist with and manage ongoing compliance needs, including reviewing and revising policy and legal documents
- Provide general administrative and operational support to the Legal team, including work coordination and assisting in building legal operations for Anduril
- Assist attorneys in preparing for and closing a wide range of corporate transactions, both domestic and international
- Organize, file distribute and track incoming documents, including mail, service of process and electronically delivered documents
- 1+ years of legal operations, paralegal, or other relevant experience
- The ability to build strong relationships within the Counsel team, and other cross-functional stakeholders including Finance, Business Development, Internal Operations, InfoSec, Recruiting, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- General corporate experience or startup experience preferred
- Strong client service orientation; solutions oriented
- A team player attitude, and can easily handle multi-tasking between shifting priorities
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certificate
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- Interested in national security and changing the landscape of defense contracting
- Experience with startup, defense, and/or in-house legal teams preferred but not required
As an employee at a growing startup you will be given broad leeway to solve problems with the resources needed to win. In a rich environment like this, your individual growth is only limited by your own potential.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!