Corporate Paralegal/Legal Assistant (Part -Time)
Laserfiche is looking for a part-time Corporate Paralegal/Legal Assistant who will play an integral role on the Laserfiche Legal Team. The Corporate Paralegal/Legal Assistant will be a right hand to the General Counsel and Associate Counsel. The right individual will have the opportunity to work for a technology company with a great work environment, free lunch, social clubs, and company events. Hours will be approximately 20 – 25 hours per week and could grow to a full-time position in future. This is an on-site position at Laserfiche’s Long Beach headquarters.
- Keep the department well-organized filing correspondence and legal documents in repositories, etc.
- Assist in contract process obtaining signatures, etc.
- Assist in maintaining corporate books
- Assist in drafting policies, procedures and other documentation
- Participate with the legal team on coordinating implementations and assessments to meet new regulation
- Research legal issues that could impact the company
- Delivering high-quality work on time and with great follow up to bring projects to completion
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Paralegal certificate
- 2 – 5 years of experience with business transactional work including entity formations, meeting minutes, etc.
- Exceptional computer skills with the ability to pick up new programs easily (Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Adobe at a minimum)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong proofreading, editing, and writing skills
- Great attitude with a good sense of humor!
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.