What You'll Do:
- Structure, draft and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements, including agreements with vendors, sponsors, suppliers and other marketing/commercial partners
- Analyze and interpret contracts and provide thoughtful legal advice on potential risks and issues in a wide range of legal areas
- Advise on matters relating to corporate governance, tax and related issues
- Build close relationships with personnel at supported business operations and obtain and maintain a strong knowledge of the product and objectives of those operations
What You'll Need:
- An experienced attorney with a strong transactional background, and superior drafting and negotiating skills
- JD from a top tier law school and member of at least one state bar
- At least 3 years at a nationally-recognized law firm focusing on general corporate matters is highly preferred
- In-house experience with a technology company a strong plus
- Business minded -- ability to proactively analyze risks and provide business-minded advice and recommendations to thoughtfully drive Bird’s continued success and growth.
- Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
- Passion to work hard in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.