Contracts and Procurement Specialist, Deal Desk at DISQO
DISQO is a next generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
The Deal Desk Coordinator is responsible for supporting our legal, finance and sales team through organizing, reviewing, and verifying details around negotiated agreements. This Coordinator will support the deal process by receiving contracts from internal teams concerning orders and pricing); providing contract management support and responding to internal inquiries.
As we continue to build out our deal desk function, successful candidates in this role are exceptionally detail oriented, organized, have an interest in process development and a curiosity about DISQOs business and contract structures. You’ll thrive on working with various teams across the business, making an impact helping deals get executed. You enjoy working in a fast paced and occasionally ambiguous environment.
What you will do:
- Review and verify incoming deals for accuracy, including but not limited to confirming contract terms, contact and billing information, pricing.
- Coordinate deal or agreement review and approval by stakeholders. Help establish processes and systems to support all aspects of deal desk development
- Work with Sales, Sales Management, Finance and Legal to process deals and when uncertain, determine best action required
- Establish solid, trusted working relationships with all DISQO departments and groups that contribute to the structure of, or may be impacted by, the deal and helping to obtain any necessary approvals
- Work closely with Legal on contract review and management of our contract repository
- Ensure forward deal momentum, troubleshoot, and resolve
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and processes
- Participate in special projects as needed and contribute to deal process enhancement initiatives
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies or business management, or computer science
- 2+ years of prior knowledge and relevant experience in deal support, contract or legal administration, or operations (business, sales, channel, and consulting services); preferably in ad tech or insights industry
- Familiarity with operations, order processing, fulfillment, revenue recognition, legal contracts, purchase orders, data licensing agreements
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in English
- Organized, detail-oriented, motivated, persistent, with skills in diplomacy
- Experience working on your own in a rapidly-changing, deadline-based position involving heavy interaction with multiple levels of management and peers
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills with all levels; team player
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Vision
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunches 3x a week
- Stocked pantry
- Happy Hours
- Onsite Fitness Program
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Offsites
- Life Insurance
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.