Compliance Manager at ringDNA
We’re seeking an experienced Compliance Manager to ensure our company adheres to legal standards and in-house policies. You will be responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on compliance matters.
What You'll Do
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies related to SOC, GDPR, CCPA, and other standards
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise procedures, reports, etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Respond to prospect and customer security review questionnaires
- Draft, modify and implement related company policies
- Collaborate with COO, counsel, DevOps and HR departments to monitor the enforcement of standards and regulations
- Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business Administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Compliance Officer, Compliance Manager or similar position.
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.
- Certified compliance professional is a plus
Who We Are
RingDNA offers an end-to-end suite of sales products to empower the human advantage in sales teams. We believe that great human conversations will continue to be the competitive advantage of leading companies. This belief is shared by our customers and our investors: Goldman Sachs Growth Equity, Bryant Stibel, and Palisades Growth Capital, who recently participated in our November 2018 series B funding round.