Associate Director, Security at GOAT Group
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:17 p.m. (PST) on Thursday, October 24, 2019
The Associate Director, Security & Loss Prevention will own all aspects of our security systems, access management systems, physical security needs, and loss prevention initiatives; from hands on implementation through analysis and strategy for our warehouses, retail stores, and offices globally. As the head of this function, this position plays a critical role in ensuring the smooth and accurate delivery of security for our employees, customers and high value goods. As the company grows, you will be in charge of the evolution of our security systems, policies, and loss prevention initiatives year over year.
In this role, you will:
- Build and operate a comprehensive security program and infrastructure throughout the organization
- Develop and execute a strategy to reduce shrink in retail stores, warehouses, and fulfillment centers, including creating and implementing loss prevention initiatives, policies and procedures and creating and maintaining a culture of loss prevention among employees
- Lead security initiatives for retail stores, warehouses and HQ
- Own and make recommendations on access management control systems
- Lead internal investigations that best utilize our available tools and systems
- Drive operational excellence in all levels of the organization
- Set metrics and goals for the department, as well as communicate ROI to stakeholders and executives
- Guide inventory teams to maintain inventory accuracy and shelf integrity
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up
We are looking for:
- At least 8 years of experience in Security and Loss Prevention
- Experience with high value goods or services
- Ability to run cost center and manage a budget
- Understanding of the sensitivity of protecting personal and/or sensitive information
- History in multiple types of facilities and settings is preferred
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- Operates at a high level of execution
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Its brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the world’s most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description