Workplace Coordinator Intern (Spring) at Zwift
Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve. Sound interesting?
Who we're seeking:
We are looking for a Workplace Coordinator Intern with a Can-Do attitude to help with administrative tasks and day-to-day Workplace operations.Your role will be to support the Workplace team and to maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety. This will be a paid internship during the Fall semester and we are looking for talented individuals who are great at organization, support and eager to join a growing tech/gaming company.
- Help manage the day to day operations of a very busy and growing tech/gaming company.
- Perform additional administrative duties and support office operations and culture
- Conduct research and prepare documents and presentations
- Help to cover the front desk and act as a greeter
- Will run errands and help plan, prepare and execute team events
- Support the People Team
- MUST be ENROLLED in a Bachelor degree or greater at an accredited institution
- Passion for tech or gaming encouraged
- Proficiency in MS Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google
- Self-starter with critical thinking skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task
- Ability to excel in a high-powered, fast-paced media tech gaming environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Detail oriented
- Sense of humor appreciated
The Fine Print:
- Must be able to work 20 hours per week
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs comfortably
- Internship will be 10-12 weeks long
- Open to any level from Freshman to rising Seniors but MUST be enrolled in an accredited institution
- No vehicle required
- We do not guarantee that this will lead to a full time offer
Top 5 Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here:
- Amazing office location on the 18th floor with a killer view
- Awesome team of diverse individuals that love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes at work and run at work?
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.