Solutions Consulting Enablement Intern at BlackLine
Help create and refine the 90-day SC (Solution Consultant) onboarding plan along with coordinating existing enablement content refresh for the SC team. Work with Sales Enablement on the coordination and standardization of enablement content for new hires as part of the 90-day onboarding process. Work with SC leadership and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to review existing SC enablement collateral and implement updates as necessary to content, including retiring outdated content, refreshing content as needed, and updating content for new functionality with SME input. Shadow internal and customer meetings to gain insight into the SC role in the sales process.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Coordinate with team SC, SCE, and Sales Enablement on the formulation of the 90-day new hire onboarding plan and associated content
- Work with SC Management, SCE, and SME to review existing assets, recommend retirement, refresh, or reimagine, and execute on the recommendation
- Work daily with SCE Specialist to execute responsibilities and other duties, as assigned
- Weekly check ins on progress and updates with the SCE team
- Networking Opportunities with SC Management
- Shadowing internal and customer facing meetings
Years of Experience in Related Field: 0
Education: You must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate/graduate in Spring 2022.
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Office 365
- MS Teams
- Snag It
- Project management skills
- Ability to collaborate with different teams and departments
- Excellent listening and communication
- Pursuing a degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Familiarity with LMS/ Docebo
- Awareness of SaaS sales cycles, methodologies, and best practices
Work is primarily sedentary in nature; no special demands required.