SEO Intern, Digital Marketing - Summer 2022 at Seer Interactive (Greater LA Area, CA or Remote)
| Greater LA Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:59 p.m. (PST) on Tuesday, May 3, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Seer Interactive is a digital marketing consultancy that harnesses compassion, data, and technology to make a mark on our communities - our coworkers, our clients, our industry, and our neighbors. We believe in relentlessly pursuing (and sharing) the truth – bringing together millions of data points from quantitative and qualitative sources to base our decisions on. Our purpose is to unlock potential for our communities mentioned above. Our vision is a world where it’s easy to do the right thing throughout those communities. If you’re ready to uplift others, challenge your ego, commit to the truth, and be better than yesterday – keep reading.
Note: This application is for our Summer 2022 Internship. We are currently accepting applications and will be reviewing until April 30. We will begin interviews shortly thereafter.
Our Summer 2022 Internship is fully remote and runs for 12-weeks, June through August. You must be able to dedicate 20 hours/week to your work throughout the Internship.
What about you? You’re a data-obsessed problem-solver and creative-minded analyst. Even though you love exploring new ideas, you believe that strategic decisions should be backed by data. You pay attention to the details without losing sight of the big picture. You’re quick to pick up patterns and patient enough to identify long-term trends. You’re eager to sink your teeth into SEO, developing a holistic approach to digital media.
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing…
- You’ll contribute to client deliverables focused on SEO
- You’ll leverage data from various paid media platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter) to inform SEO strategy
- You’ll drive traffic and increase ROI for Seer’s clients by doing competitive analysis, keyword research, and content creation
- You’ll complete cross-divisional training, gaining a strong foundation of SEO, Analytics, and how they all work together
- You’ll keep close tabs on our clients’ online presence by tracking and reporting changes in traffic, rankings, trends, and conversions
- You’ll be paired with Associates who will provide mentorship and learning opportunities throughout the duration of your internship. You will shadow this Associate and act as a “Junior Associate” on different client engagements
- You’ll share your knowledge with the world by contributing to the Seer blog
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- You’re passionate about digital marketing and it shows through your industry involvement (Coursework, Clubs, GOMC, Extracurriculars, Blogs, Twitter, Meetups, etc.)
- You’re certified in Google Analytics
- Your Excel skills are strong, having worked with advanced formulas and pivot tables (Bonus points for experience with data visualization tools like Power BI and Tableau)
- You have relevant internship experience or hands-on project experience within digital marketing (Bonus points for agency experience)
- You take initiative and can self-direct in the absence of detailed guidelines
- You’re comfortable managing deadlines for multiple deliverables and thrive in a fast-paced, open environment
- You have a strong sense of self, which means you’re able to say no, deliver feedback, have the confidence to provide input, etc.
What’s the commitment?
- We need ya for 12 weeks, 20 hours/week, remotely from anywhere in the US
- You do NOT need to be a student. This internship is open to anyone who is interested in taking their first step into digital marketing
- And yes, this is a $PAID INTERNSHIP$
Not ready to apply but want to keep in touch? Stay connected via our monthly Career Update newsletter! We'll share curated content on Seer, open roles, industry insights, career advice, events you don't want to miss, and more (so you never miss a beat).
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You have to apply though :)
Read Full Job Description