Sales Enablement Intern at VidMob
VidMob is an award-winning Intelligent Creative Platform that provides an end-to-end technology solution for all a brand’s creative needs. It is an integrated platform combining first-of-a-kind creative analytics with best-in-class creative production to understand and improve marketing effectiveness.
We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative, take initiative and are committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans fully paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Above and beyond our legal obligations, we see our diversity as one of our strengths.Responsibilities (including and not limited to):
- Updating and working with existing deck templates to help support our sales team (primarily in Power Point)
- Assist crafting personalized narratives for clients.
- Organizing and distributing new and updated materials for the sales team.
- Serving as the liaison to presentation vendor.
- Scheduling and coordinating needs for sales team.
- Pursuing an undergraduate BS/BA Degree in Economics, Marketing, Psychology/ social science, or business related degree.
- Experience in sales or client-oriented role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate presentation building skills: Experience in Powerpoint, experience in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator preferred.
- Ability to communicate various concepts and propositions of our business in a clear and effective manner.
- Ability to effectively work remotely, listen effectively and take initiative on projects.