Marketing Intern, Japan at Tinder
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive — and rapidly growing. Japan is one of our most interesting and fastest growing markets, where Tinder helped define how people meet in the modern world. We are looking for a Marketing Intern in Tokyo to help us grow our business and elevate our brand perception in Japan. If you have marketing experience, and a passion for new technology, we want to hear from you.
In this role you will:
- Market research / Industry analysis
- Data research and analysis
- Planning, execution and analysis of marketing strategy
- Management of Tinder’s official social media
- Overall admin work
We're looking for:
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fast-learner in terms of new knowledge and work
- Someone who is goal-oriented and with strong responsibility
- Business level verbal & written communication in Japanese and English
- Someone who is outgoing and personable, with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative and being a team player
- Digital marketing knowledge is a plus
- Majoring in marketing or sociology is a plus
- Graduate students with some working experience is a plus
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems.
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people.
- Competitive compensation
- Truly multicultural team across multiple time zones