Internal Communications Manager at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for an Internal Communications Manager to join our fast-paced team. In this role, you’ll directly support our Director of Internal Communications to develop and execute employee communications and engagement programs that inform, inspire, and fuel employee passion for Procore.
In this role, you’ll develop employee communications that scale the vibrant culture across our growing, global team. You’ll seek out and share the stories that make us who we are and create engaging messages that connect employees to our vision, culture, values, and promises. You’ll have the opportunity to jump in and do different things every day. You’ll be on a team working with fun, talented people who are out to make a difference. You’ll have ample opportunity to learn and grow your career while significantly impacting our people, culture, and company.
This position will report to the Director of Internal Communications and can be based in any of our US offices or work remotely from a US or Canada location. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute communication strategies, plans, and tactics, including writing and editing blogs, emails, scripts for executives, presentations, and other ad hoc communications
- Maintain an editorial calendar for all-employee messaging
- Partner with the Corporate Communications team and contribute to company-wide internal communications and engagement programs that inform and empower employees
- Develop and execute change management communications
- Ask clarifying questions and provide authoritative advice to decision-makers
- Handle tactical assignments with a sense of urgency n a fast-paced, agile environment
- Help ensure employee communications and engagement activities are globally minded, culturally resonant, and consistent with Procore’s values and brand
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years of experience in internal communications
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or a related field
- Excellent verbal, written communications and interpersonal skills, including a portfolio of writing samples
- Ability to produce and edit great content and distill complex information into a logical narrative format and write for impact
- Change management and project management experience—the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Experience working across various communication platforms/technologies
- Ability to think outside the box to create new and innovative ways to communicate with employees that reflect our culture and values of optimism, openness, and ownership
- Ability to work fast, under pressure in an entrepreneurial environment, and deliver results
- Ability to travel when necessary (less than 10%)
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee enrichment, and development programs, and friends and family events.