Intern at Deluxe Entertainment
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. Deluxe is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
We currently have an opening for an Intern with our IT Division. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
Entry level support position for the Enterprise Information Technology department.
- Install and configure Windows and Mac computers.
- Interface with users to assist in resolving technical support requests.
- Assist in deploying and organizing the structure of a Wiki for production engineering department.
- Document technical processes and develop related SOPs.
The ideal intern will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
- Currently working to obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level of accuracy.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required.
- Solid communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability and willingness to interact effectively with different multiple personalities and styles, within and outside the department.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented with ability to prioritize and plan well.
- Comfortable working in a demanding fast-paced environment, taking on new tasks, handling multiple tasks simultaneously in a deadline driven department.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.