Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for…
The AvantStay Internship Program offers a unique look into the quickly growing short term rental market. We will open the doors to this new real estate asset class coupled with high-tech solutions that will provide an unparalleled guest experience. This is an opportunity to build a career in a massive industry growing at an exponential rate. Our interns are tasked with real, meaningful projects and responsibilities aimed at helping build both the Company and the skillset of the intern. AvantStay provides growth opportunities and mentorship in a fast-paced environment and seeks those who are passionate about hospitality, real estate, and technology.
The Summer Program is a full-time program for about 10-12 weeks depending on availability. All interns will work remotely.
As a Product Intern, you will gain hands on experience working on the product team in a fast-paced environment and first-hand knowledge of the quickly growing short term rental market and hospitality-tech industry. We open the doors to a new real estate asset class coupled with high tech solutions that provides an unparalleled guest experience. This is an opportunity to build a career in a massive industry growing at an exponential rate.
What you'll do...
- Be an integral part of the product team, working 1 on 1 with product managers and closely with engineers, designers, and stakeholders on consumer facing products and experiences
- Analyze various databases of information to identify new opportunities of improvement and form actionable insights and conclusions that can be applied to products and features
- Work with Stakeholders to gather information and requirements, and assist product managers in translating into technical feature requirements
- Scope, build, and support a variety of technology and systems solutions
What you'll bring...
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Data Analytics, Computer Science, or a related field
- Interest in working in product management in the hospitality-tech and real estate industries
- Self starter with a sense of humor, drive, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional analytical, presentation, written and oral communication skills with a high level of attention to detail
Perks + Benefits...
- Hourly Rate DOE
- Team bonding and Company events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Read Full Job Description