Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for…
The AvantStay Internship Program offers a unique look into the quickly growing short term rental market. We will open the doors to this new real estate asset class coupled with high-tech solutions that will provide an unparalleled guest experience. This is an opportunity to build a career in a massive industry growing at an exponential rate. Our interns are tasked with real, meaningful projects and responsibilities aimed at helping build both the Company and the skillset of the intern. AvantStay provides growth opportunities and mentorship in a fast-paced environment and seeks those who are passionate about hospitality, real estate, and technology.
What you’ll do…
- Conduct legal research (i.e., regulations and/or interpreting regulations, laws, or statutes)
- Contract review/drafting
- Daily record keeping with electronic and hard copy filing of documents
- Conduct lien and litigation searches nationwide; analyze and summarize results
- Assist with drafting ancillary transaction documents, including, but not limited to transaction resolutions, certificates, entity formation, state filings and other governance documents
What you’ll bring…
- Some law-school or legal experience required, ideally currently attending
- Great attention to detail
- Interest in real estate and contracts
- Excellent organizational skills
- Some experience with data entry/contract auditing
Perks and Benefits...
- Competitive pay
- Team bonding and Company events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Read Full Job Description