INFORMATION SYSTEM - FINANCE & SUPPLY CHAIN DIRECTOR
We’re on a mission to build a better bathroom. We started with razors way back in 2011, and now millions and millions of Members later, we’ve expanded into shave products, skin care, hair styling, with more to come. We’re always growing and reinventing, and we rely on killer talent to help us achieve our goal of owning the bathroom. If you’re a team-playing innovator, you’ll fit right in. A sense of humor helps, too.
We are seeking an ERP implementation expert for the role of IS Finance and Supply Chain Director who will be the primary technology partner to the Finance and Supply Chain functions ensuring that systems and processes are designed to return maximum value to the organization. Armed with a deep understanding of finance and supply chain processes and a solid understanding of ERP JDE , financial consolidation and planning systems technologies (Hyperion), Oracle cloud and warehouse management systems such as High jump s/he will work with a cross-functional team to set strategy, define roadmaps, and manage execution.
- Establish and maintain successful internal customer relationships in order to assist in the creation, execution, and maintenance of the roadmap of future capability on the finance and supply chain systems, based on stakeholder requirements
- Extensive experience in Planning and Consolidations application, (PBCS) planning and forecasting applications and related technologies e.g. Oracle Planning/Hyperion PBCS. Deep understanding of Supply Chain concepts and integration with Finance
- Proven experience in partnering with finance and supply chain organizations on process and technology improvements designed to drive company revenue and increase efficiency
- Deep experience working with Oracle cloud and on premise solutions to help drive the future of our JDE landscape
- Strong experience in MDM especially set up of or product catalogue in JDE and centralized master data functions
- Deep understanding and management of waterfall and agile-based development processes in an e-commerce organization
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 support to the business on various finance and supply chain related application
- Partner with software vendors, implementation partners, integrators for the end to end delivery and execution of IT solutions
- 15 years of experience in implementing ERP projects in JDE and SAP. Strong configuration knowledge in Finance, Accounting and Supply Chain modules
- Experience with Direct to Consumer model a huge plus
- 3+ years of experience in running JDE in Oracle cloud
- At least 3 full lifecycle implementation experience with JDE
- 10+ years experience configuring and implementing supply chain functions in JDE integrating with third party warehouse management systems
- 10+ years configuring and implementing finance functions in JDE
- Experience with other ERP platforms such as SAP a plus
- Experience with HighJump WMS a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer/Information Sciences, Business Administration or any other equivalent field.
- Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and excellent follow-up skills, along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
We work in an open-air, freshly renovated office in the heart of Silicon Beach. As we disrupt industries and unseat corporate giants, our plan is to think big, but stay small. No egos. No jerks. No prima donnas. Just awesome folks who live and breathe collaboration and dig the perks like haircuts, weekly lunches, and team happy hours. And yes, we have snacks.
Dollar Shave Club is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, [sexual orientation], national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Reasonable Accommodation: Dollar Shave Club provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: [email protected]
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Dollar Shave Club will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied. Dollar Shave Club will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance. Thank you for considering a career with Dollar Shave Club