Workplace Experience Coordinator at SNACKNATION
!Sorry, this job was removed at 7:38 a.m. (PST) on Monday, December 9, 2019
Seeking Workplace Experience Coordinators for Hyper-Growth Food Tech Company Ranked as one of LA’s “Best Places to Work”.
Workplace Experience Coordinator:
We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our People team as our Workplace Experience Coordinator. This role entails managing the needs of the office and supporting various projects related to our thriving company culture and administrative operations. We need the help of an attentive, multi-tasking, and spirited team member who can help ensure our people operations are running smoothly.
As our Workplace Experience Coordinator, you'll be the first point of contact to welcome all guests, candidates, and employees. You’ll also act as an internal ambassador of SnackNation, providing a healthy, organized, and happy environment to employees!
What You'll Do:
- Be proactive about caring about the office and our people’s needs
- Receive/direct all visitors, calls, and correspondence (i.e. email, fax, mail) to appropriate parties in a timely manner
- Track and submit expense reports for our executive team
- Manage facility and office vendors, including our lunch programs, parking, and office supply inventory
- Keep our space looking and working great
- Oversee any small repairs or upkeep in the building
- Assist in facilitating monthly staff events
- Provide general support to the People Team and assist with special projects and administrative support as needed
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years of successful professional experience
- Proven ability to thrive in a culture that demands creative problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Experience with the broad spectrum of technology tools, including Gmail, Google Calendar & Docs, MS Excel & PowerPoint; ability to quickly learn new systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills – including both written & verbal communication
- Willingness to serve others with the ability to manage multiple tasks and multiple team members at the same time
- Spreads joy & optimism through contagious, positive energy and approachable professionalism
- Grit & strong work ethic to go above & beyond with enthusiasm, while leaving your ego at the door as shown through your willingness to do whatever it takes and your flexibility in solving problems in an ever changing environment
- Undergraduate degree preferred
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Company Subsidized Medical, Dental, Vision PlanLife Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
- Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
- Yoga & Wellness Activities
- Happy Hours
- Dog Friendly Office
We exist to inspire more conscious food decisions by connecting healthier brands with engaged consumers through a smart marketplace. SnackNation cares about making a positive impact on the world, with a wellness-minded culture and values. We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe. Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. In fact, we offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after. If you're a wellness-loving professional that wants to do impactful work, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of our driven company culture, join us. You'll be surrounded by good people wanting to do amazing work and make an impact in our booming CPG space. We promise to help you find your better you.
Read Full Job Description