Workday Systems Analyst at Riot Games
The Workday Systems Analyst will take primary responsibility for configuration, maintenance, security, integration, testing, collection of confidential employee data and ongoing administration of our Performance & Learning processes. Additionally, you will develop and provide standard and ad-hoc analytics for management and staff.Responsibilities:
Operations and Support
- Translate high-level HR requirements into functional specifications for HR system development and manage changes to such specifications.
- Provide recommendations for implementing new functionality provided by vendors with upgrades, patches, and releases.
- Perform required testing related to upgrades, releases, fixes, enhancements
- Communicate planned systems downtime to customers/peers
- Perform regular system monitoring and periodic audits, verifying the integrity and availability of the system, data feeds, and key processes, reviewing system notifications and logs
- Troubleshoot problems to determine cause documenting and escalating
- Research, create, change, and inactivate user accounts for systems access as needed
- Provide other Talent Systems support upon request from multiple constituencies.
- Be a liaison and escalation contact to third-party SAAS vendors
- Research and recommend creative, and automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that use our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Establish global systems admin processes
- Configure systems as needed by the business’ operational needs.
- Perform mass data changes as needed using data load tools when applicable
- Develop and maintain documentation of operational, configuration, and other procedures
- Maintain table setups as business structures change
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or with a technical major, such as Engineering or Computer Science preferred.
- 3+ years experience in an HRIS position
- Experience supporting HRIS projects, effectively collaborating with other HR teams
- Proficient in Excel, including pivot tables and formulas, and SQL queries
- Ability to prioritize and creatively problem solve
- Data-oriented and comfortable with numbers
- Experience with Workday implementations
- Background supporting Performance or Learning and Development modules and teams
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and making decisions that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.Our Perks:
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).