Workday HR Operations Analyst
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
The HR Operations Analyst works in a shared services capacity and supports the HR Business Partners in service delivery. The Analyst will be responsible for the day-to-day auditing of Workday business process transactions initiated by HR Partners and works directly with company's third-party payroll vendor. Responsible for instructing payroll on payment transactions managed outside of Workday. Work closely with HR Partners on all business transaction workflows.
What Bandmember Are You?
- Serve as the primary point of contact as the HR Operations Partner
- Supporting HCM areas in Workday, including Core HR, Compensation, Absence, Benefits, Talent, Time and Recruiting.
- Support global operations activities in HR Shared Services model and inquiries related to Workday transactions.
- Serve as a strong consultative partner to HR Business Partners in service delivery
- Work in order to meet expected business performance goals by providing full range of customer service
- Participate in scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve policy and process acumen
How You Will Rock Your Role
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- HR functional experience with an understanding of HR operations and experience in employee data management
- A minimum of three years of Workday HCM experience required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with HR and IT clients
- Ability to accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the clients' needs and situation
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects
What's In It For You?
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, "Gift Week", Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.