University Recruiter at Honey
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards, and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey's community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a University Recruiter to join our Talent Team.
About The Team:
As a member of the University Recruiting team, you will help build and scale our Internship and New Grad programs. We are a small but mighty team that is focused on bringing in the next generation of talent. We care deeply about building diverse teams, providing an excellent candidate experience, and hiring the best entry-level talent for Honey.
About The Role:
We are seeking a motivated individual who works well with ambiguity and is always up for a challenge. In this role, you will build and own the campus strategy for East Coast schools, execute on recruiting events, and grow Honey's brand on campus. You will also do full-cycle recruiting for interns and new grads, and manage our conversion process. You will partner closely with the engineering team and engineering leadership to ensure we are consistently improving our program. You must be a builder who thrives in a learning environment, is unafraid to try new things, embrace new ideas, and welcome suggestions for how we can iterate on our processes. You will be constantly challenged to think creatively on how to drive hiring results.
What You’ll Do:
As a University Recruiter at Honey, you will:
- Design school-specific strategies that enhance our brand on campus and attract top talent, including developing deep relationships with faculty, students, and student-run organizations
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process for new graduate and intern candidates for our software engineering and product teams, including sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates for requirements and company values fit, maintaining candidate relationships, creating and extending offers, and closing candidates
- Create a positive experience for students at the recruiting stage and throughout their internship, including onboarding, performance evaluation, and conversion process
- Build and iterate on our year-round internship program alongside teammates and cross-functional stakeholders
- Effectively communicate the value and the brand of the program to internal stakeholders
- Assist with tracking key metrics and reports to analyze the success of the program
(Preferred, not Required)
- A minimum of 1-2 years of full-cycle university recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- A passion for building diverse teams and delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- A growth mindset and truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities as needs change.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 40% during peak recruiting cycles and work flexible hours as needed
- Ability to operate independently and make decisions
- Consistent attention to detail while operating with a sense of urgency
- Proficiency with Greenhouse and Handshake
- Willingness to own other programs or ad-hoc projects, as needed
- Experience with recruiting for technical roles
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.