Travel Nurse Recruiter at Medely
About the Role
Medely is an on-demand marketplace that instantly connects healthcare facilities with highly qualified medical professionals. You would be growing the Medely community of dynamic professionals by communicating with professional leads and on-boarding qualified candidates to the Medely platform.
What You'll Do
- Sourcing & Screening Prospective Travel Nurses and Allied Health Professionals in the US.
- Utilizes lead referral sources in addition to database mining and competitor recruiting to identify candidates who are interested in opportunities within the business line
- Interviews interested candidates, checks employment references and background and verifies credentials to determine if the candidate meets the hiring criteria
- Negotiates salary, benefits and stipends to insure an acceptable company profit margin
- Communicate hiring decision to candidate, send employment contract/offer, and respond to candidate questions
- Monitors performance during assignment; includes regular communication, overseeing payroll, conflict resolution, and retention
- Meets and exceeds established hiring goals, budgets, and performance standards
- Develops recruiting strategies and skills, may attend conferences, and takes advantage of networking opportunities
- Develops and maintains relationships with candidates
- Manages profit margin within company parameters
- Tracks and reports productivity and weekly activity to ensure that the minimum company expectations are met or exceeded
- Achieve daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual activity metrics and performance targets
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 3+ Years as a Travel Nurse Recruiter
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literate with proficiency in web based products and ability to learn new applications easily
- Professional Friendliness
- Medely offers a range of generous benefits and perks, including great medical, dental, and vision insurance. Team members can also enroll in our 401(k) plan.
- Our beautiful office is located at the 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica.
- We believe that work/life balance is important, so we implemented a 3 weeks PTO policy.
- The tight-knit Medely team can often be found together, whether at bi-weekly team meetings, weekly lunches, or community hangouts.
Medely is a revolutionary tech platform that is simplifying healthcare staffing. We’re a marketplace that enables healthcare professionals and facilities to book directly, without a staffing agency. Medely eliminates the endless paperwork and phone calls, and uses technology to save time and money. The platform makes staffing faster, more transparent, and substantially less expensive. Medely is modern healthcare staffing.
Medely launched 3 years ago and currently works with over 5,000 healthcare facilities nationwide as well as over 40,000 professionals. We are the fastest growing technology staffing platform today.
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities