Altruist is an LA fintech company on a mission to make financial advice better for everyone. If you're passionate about building meaningful products that people love to use, then you’ll love what we’re up to. Our team is solving a huge problem that requires big-picture thinkers who are motivated to make a real difference through their work.
We’re looking to hire an engaging and experienced Training and Enablement Manager, Customer Success. This role will be responsible for building a comprehensive training program to support the learning needs of all roles within Altruist’s Customer Success organization from pre-sales activities through relationship management. Scope includes (but not limited to) consultative selling, sales enablement, relationship management, soft skills, operational workflows, playbooks, and product training.
What you’ll do
- Design and deliver comprehensive curricula for all roles within the Customer Success organization
- Create a robust onboarding plan for new hires and training plans for existing team members; update training resources as our product offering and business needs evolve
- Centralize and organize information on the shared Confluence wiki
- Develop frameworks to identify and close knowledge gaps
- Manage subject matter experts (SMEs) as needed for training projects
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop and optimize sales and expansion efforts and training materials
- Oversee and organize customer and client Knowledge Base (KB)
- Identify and address opportunities where KB articles and videos could improve the customer experience and reduce Customer Success overhead
- Implement standards, procedures, and processes to support training programs
- Coordinate training logistics and details behind learning programs and classes including (but not limited to) tracking training completion, monitoring assignments and following up with participants
- Establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and collect feedback to assess quality and effectiveness of training programs and quality of customer interactions with a focus on continuous improvement
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of enabling and training sales or customer success teams
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch
- Knowledge of adult learning theory and learning evaluation models
- Experience delivering virtual training with Google Hangouts or similar applications
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual
- High energy, self-motivated, positive, engaging; team mindset; low ego
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Proficient with key business systems such as Google Apps, LMS, Salesforce, HubSpot, Zendesk, Gainsight, Confluence wiki
- Experience with course authoring tools such as Captivate, Camtasia, Google Sheets
- Preferred (but not required) certifications/designations in instructional design, performance consulting, coaching, eLearning design, or other training certification
- Experience with SaaS, tech or fintech, and start-up environments
- Solid understanding of the independent wealth management industry (e.g., RIAs)
What you’ll get
At Altruist, you’ll work with a talented group of hungry creators looking to disrupt our industry. You’ll be given the freedom to do your best work alongside down-to-earth developers, designers, and thinkers who are at the leading edge of their craft.
We offer top-of-the-line health benefits, 401(k), a competitive salary, and a flexible schedule including unlimited vacation time. You’ll join at the ground floor and have the opportunity to make your mark and have a real say in how we build products. Our office is located in the heart of Venice, CA on Abbot Kinney Blvd.
You’ll join a proven founding team that is backed by one of the most storied VCs in the US, Venrock. Together, we’re going to fix the broken parts of finance and investing (most of it).