Total Rewards Analyst
Reporting to the Director, Total Rewards, you will have the opportunity to help us define and evolve our total rewards program to deliver the best possible experience to our employees. You will be a key contributor to building, improving and optimizing our programs to ensure they are competitive, equitable and creative. You will support the total rewards team by providing project management, data gathering and analysis, program administration and general support in executing the company’s total rewards programs, initiatives and strategic objectives. Critical duties include support, communication and progression of key initiatives in compensation and benefits functions.
What you will do
- Provide front line analytical support and guidance to business leaders, Talent Management and P-Ops Business Partners for all compensation related inquiries.
- Support the company’ core compensation processes, such as the annual salary adjustment process (ASAP) and bonus process
- Partner with HRIS manager to implement compensation programs in HRIS. Administer compensation program in HRIS.
- Collaborate with Director, Total Rewards to develop new initiatives or improve current processes including planning, researching, developing, presenting recommendations, project management, communication and training with stakeholders.
- Participate in compensation surveys and evaluating industry developments, trends and pay practices
- Partner with P-Ops Business Partners and TM in reviewing compensation related matters such as offers, promotions, market adjustments and internal transfers to ensure compliance with company policies, practices and procedures
- Partner with P-Ops Business Partners and TM in creating job descriptions reflecting job responsibilities, skills and requirements, recommending job titles, market pricing and assigning to the proper grade across the company.
- Maintain, organize and keep current job descriptions database
- Partner with Sales Operations and Finance to provide guidance on variable sales compensation policy and administration.
- Ensures company rewards programs and offerings are effectively communicated by authoring, compiling, and editing communication materials utilizing variety of communication channels in addition to partnering with corporate communications.
- Support development of compensation training/awareness programs for employees and managers.
- Collect and analyze multiple datasets, research and benchmarking to create insights and develop program recommendations
- Create data visualizations that make data easier to understand
- Complete special projects as assigned including ad-hoc reporting requests
- Complete EEO1 reporting
- Audit and submit data for 1094-C and 1094-B annual filings
- Strong technical and analytical skills, problem solving and resolution skills
- Curious mindset
- Data driven
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and high attention to detail
- Comprehensive knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and local rules, regulations and/or statutes pertaining to payment of wages, compensation plans and job exemption status.
- You can apply your exceptionally analytical skills when processing qualitative data (e.g. analyzing a job), as well as quantitative data (e.g. preparing a compensation analysis)
- You possess un uncanny ability to make sense of large amounts of information, connect all the dots, and take action resulting in immediate success
- You like the details and have a knack for catching errors even while moving quickly and under deadline pressure
- You have outstanding time management and organizational skills, allowing you to excel at working independently
- You are comfortable with change and enjoy reengineering processes to increase speed, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience in compensation, finance or data analytics
- Prior experience managing compensation programs and data integrity
- Advanced Excel skills including vlookup and pivot table
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.