Technical Sourcer at Clutter
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform, enabling us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including Softbank, Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 1,000+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we've focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented Technical Sourcer with impeccable work ethic to join our Talent Acquisition team. At Clutter we obsess over hiring, training, and retaining exceptional individuals. Together we build great products and solve hard problems. As a Technical Sourcer, you will identify, creatively engage, and surface top talent to our recruiters and hiring managers, and should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, tech recruiting environment.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with our recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand the requirements for all hires, formulate best outreach strategies, and execute on process
- Creatively source and build captivating outreach campaigns in order to inform and engage candidates about the opportunity
- Own, monitor, and analyze pipeline activity and recruiting data to drive more efficient and creative sourcing strategies for passive candidates
What we’re looking for:
- 2-3+ years of sourcing experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment -- focus on Engineering and Product preferred
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches
- An obsession over crafting compelling ways to engage potential candidates in an effective and creative manner
- Demonstrated experience implementing targeted sourcing initiatives and generating a high quality pipeline of candidates
Clutter is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities that we serve, where each team member is empowered to come to work as their true self. Diverse teams are more successful, which is why Clutter aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.