Technical Sourcer (Contract)
The GoGuardian People Team is looking for a contract, part-time Technical Sourcer to partner with recruiters and hiring managers to proactively source, identify and qualify talent. You will get a chance to work closely with different stakeholders in the hiring process and guide candidates during their interview process ensuring a successful handoff to the recruiter. Creativity and innovation being the secret sauce of finding hard to find candidates, you will be asked to critically think about the best way to supplement the organizations you support.
- Work closely with Recruiter and Hiring Manager (as needed) to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, and sourcing campaigns.
- Find and engage passive candidates using Boolean, Linkedin, GitHub and other unique techniques/platforms.
- Screen resumes and candidates to assess fit for different engineering & product roles.
- Represent the people team in meetings and candidate’s voice to advocate for best hiring practices.
- 2+ years of sourcing/recruiting experience with an agency or in-house recruiting team.
- Agility to manage multiple requisitions at a given time and ability to prioritize amongst them.
- Strong analytical and research skills to engage candidates that are hard to find.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to shephard candidates along the interview process.
- Technology and industry knowledge with curiosity to learn, innovate and improve the hiring practices.
- Experience with different modern applicant tracking systems (ATS) - Lever preferred.
- Experience working on sourcing great software engineering roles (Frontend, Full Stack, Data Engineering). Resulting in a hire!
- Be scrappy and able to function in an ambiguous environment.
- Interest in education and desire to see technology transform learning.
Read Full Job Description