Altruist is a hyper-growth fintech company on a mission to make financial advice better and more accessible for everyone. Our team is building a revolutionary platform for financial advisors and their clients to remove the friction from investing and reduce the barrier to entry into wealth creation and management. Using Altruist, advisors can work more efficiently and reduce costs, enabling them to help more people, better.
If you’re passionate about your craft and are looking for big, meaningful problems to solve, then you’ll love what we’re up to. At Altruist, you’ll have the opportunity to do exciting work on products ranging from complex enterprise business software to a beautiful consumer app experience and user acquisition platform.
We're looking to hire a Technical Recruiter (Talent Acquisition), full-time, to help grow our Engineering and Product teams. You will partner with our CTO, VP of Product, and many other Technical Managers to build a remote engineering team across the US. You will own your sourcing strategy, and hustle to hire the brightest technical minds around. You will also work on strategic projects to improve and modernize how we attract and recruit the best talent.
What you'll do:
- Provide full life cycle technical recruiting support for a wide range of roles within our engineering and product departments at Altruist
- Build diverse pools of engineering and product talent and effectively move them through the hiring process in a timely manner
- Use a combination of recruiting and sourcing techniques to creatively evaluate, engage, and hire top talent
- Act as an advocate for both clients and candidates throughout the hiring process, and establish regular touchpoints and be diligent with follow up
- Passionately push for results, think and act quickly in the best interest of the company's talent acquisition goals
- Ensure a fantastic candidate experience for all candidates. You will build teams and create processes with candidate experience always at the forefront
- Leverage data and conversion metrics to improve recruitments value and impact to Altruist
- Drive the offer process, including generating and extending offers, and closing candidates
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience ideally focused in the tech, startup, or fintech space
- 2+ years of corporate/in-house technical recruiting experience
- Understand the process of attracting and retaining the brightest minds from all backgrounds, while cultivating the power of a diverse organization
- Strong communication skills and business insight necessary to interact with candidates, hiring managers, and senior leaders within Altruist
- A successful track record of engaging, recruiting, selling and hiring top technical talent
- A passion and understanding of the importance of tracking metrics, both individual and team goals to increase performance
- Highly organized mixed with urgency and someone who can quickly prioritize work in a fast growing tech startup
- Experience working ATS systems such as Lever, Greenhouse, or other similar recruiting platforms
What you’ll get:
At Altruist, you’ll work with a talented group of creators working relentlessly to disrupt an antiquated system primed for disruption. You’ll have the freedom to do your best work alongside down-to-earth professionals at the leading edge of their disciplines and the opportunity to make a real impact through your contributions. As an early team member at a young (fast-growing) company, you’ll have a significant influence on how we build our products.
Altruist believes the best work comes from a happy team who’s encouraged to continually grow and develop their expertise. We take pride in our culture, built on a foundation of mutual respect and transparency, and rooted in our three core values:
Kindness: The equal and kind treatment of all is of foremost importance to us, and we continually strive to bring diversity in thought and background to our team to strengthen our company.
Brilliance: Brilliance at Altruist means constantly striving to better your craft with a hunger for constant learning and growth.
Grit: Our team is driven, has a bias towards action, and an insatiable appetite for getting things done to bring us closer to realizing our mission.
Think you’ll be a good fit? Apply with a link to your portfolio. We look forward to meeting you.