Technical Recruiter at PatientPop
PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 500+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
How will you contribute:
The recruiter role is crucial to the growth and success of PatientPop. By working with leaders across the organization you will be instrumental in helping them strategize, build, scale and assess the talent they need to have highly functioning teams.
Skills you will bring:
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Conducting research to map target companies and top talent for PatientPop
- Create unique and robust strategies to source potential candidates on various platforms
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen engineering resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Developing innovative ways to raise the bar on how PatientPop recruits talent
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with R&D team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with tech talent
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Building out talent networks and tapping knowledgeable industry sources to develop an on-going pool of candidates
- Conducting on-site interviews, participating in debriefs, performing reference checks, and presenting employment offers on behalf of PatientPop
- Completed a bachelor's degree, or have comparable professional experience
- Experienced in a recruiting agency or has the stamina to survive in one
- Strive to become a trusted business partner and can provide examples of the times they’ve done so successfully
- Unstoppable self motivation and approach challenges head on
- Know how to drive towards a goal and exceed it
- Understand what a boolean operator is (and can laugh about the fact that this is in the job description)
- Comfortable pushing back in the appropriate moments
- Willing to go above and beyond
- Desire to seek out the highest calibre tech talent and assist in establishing recruiting best practices and processes
- Flexible, willing and eager to provide recruiting support for a variety of roles
- Are a researcher who is able to learn new technology and product domains, and then quickly understand and apply this knowledge into effective search strategies
- Are a compelling communicator who is able to effectively engage the attention of executive stakeholders, and articulate complex arguments in a polished and professional manner
- Know when to apply the right pressure and when to move on
- Able to think on your feet
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for R&D roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases (We use Greenhouse)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for PatientPop leaders:
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Hires great people. Develops great people
- Has relentlessly high standards
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
- Expects and requires innovation of her/his team
- Thinks big and has conviction
- Results oriented
- Has the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Provides superior client service
Why you are important to us?
PatientPop has built a strong internal recruiting team and we’re looking for someone who shares our passion and can work with us to bring top talent through the door to achieve our aggressive hiring goals.
In 90 days you will:
You will establish relationships with our leaders, become immersed in our culture, learn the structure of the organization and our plans for growth. You will be committed to developing your skills with our recruiting tools, building a talent pipeline for current and upcoming needs and begin to strategize on new profiles and places to identify talent. At the end of the first 90 you will become immersed in project ownership and will begin to contribute to process improvements that increase efficiency and candidate satisfaction.
- Opportunity to create impact
- Ownership and autonomy
- Opportunities to host PatientPop talks
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Remote friendly or relocation assistance provided
- 100% fully-paid health, dental and vision options
- Stock options
- 401 (k)
- Our HQ is 2 Blocks from the beach, next to the promenade and dog friendly
- And many more perks!
Founded in 2014, PatientPop was conceived with one simple goal in mind: Help medical practices grow through leading-edge tools and automation. We help them get everything they need to attract and recall patients, plus grow their online reputation. We are the first growth-focused marketing platform that accelerates new patient growth by automating practice marketing and eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources. Which allows them to effortlessly provide a great patient experience.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.