Telesign is looking for a seasoned Technical Recruiter to support our growth and expansion plans. We are looking for someone who leads by serving, is highly collaborative, high-energy, is results-oriented, has a bias towards action, is exceptionally imaginative, is adaptable, and truly excited about Telesign!
Reporting to the Manager of Global Talent Acquisition, this recruiter will lead and execute hiring efforts for all functions with a heavy focus on tech roles (product, engineering, and data science). The ideal candidate will play a critical role in protecting and evolving Telesign’s culture by finding amazing talent to bring into the organization and improving overall selection capabilities. You will have the opportunity to fine tune existing initiatives but also build strategy around growing the organization that maps to our company objectives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Attract, influence and convert hard to find passive talent by understanding the security landscape, competitive demographics, and employer value proposition
- Employ innovative sourcing channels to convert hard to find passive talent including social media, resume mining, diversity resources and networking
- Develop search strategy for roles as necessary, including creating a target list of competitor companies, identifying names of passive candidates and forecasting the time frame of the search
- Prioritize and hire against tight timelines and deliverables and have the ability to refocus efforts when business needs change
- Determine and define attractive and competitive job offers with input from key stakeholders
- Maintain a high level of transparency and communication with hiring managers in person and via the ATS (Greenhouse)
- Partner with People team members to develop and lead a variety of initiatives such as diversity programming, employer branding, referral programs, candidate experience and more
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Startup environment experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to switch gears as priorities change and influence accordingly
- Ability to think strategically and communicate ideas effectively to a broad variety of audiences
- You will lead by example embodying Telesign’s values and champion our culture so that we can build on top of our diverse, transparent and dedicated ecosystem
- You are your team’s #1 fan; you provide guidance, coaching, constructive feedback to help support them in their career
- Yes, you may know a lot, but you’re humble enough to know that you don’t know it all. You’re still a student at heart and continue to learn from those around you
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Our global team consists of the best and the brightest in the industry and we treat them as such. We provide a variety of excellent benefits ranging from the standard: 401(k) matching, free lunches, generous PTO, and flexible schedules to the not so standard: quarterly performance bonuses, in-house massages, our state of the art office with panoramic views of the marina and hills, and so much more! ;)
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.