Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
SUMMARY / ABOUT THE JOB
As a key member of Anduril's recruiting team, you will be responsible for the company's talent management as we continue to rapidly grow. Your work will be hands-on and involve collaborating with founders and engineers to define the hiring needs of the company. To achieve this, you will be given the autonomy and tools to execute on our strategy to build and develop Anduril's world class team. We are looking for someone who can handle every aspect of recruiting and is excited to be part of small team where no task is too big or too small.
- Source and identify top technical talent across multiple disciplines within the Software and Hardware industry
- Manage candidates through entire recruiting process
- Work with hiring teams to identify needs on the team
- Partner with interviewers and hiring managers to define interview process and new evaluation techniques
- Cultivate employee referrals
- Conduct initial candidate phone interviews
- Manage onsite candidate experience
- Conduct company demos
- Assist in University recruiting efforts
- 3+ years experience sourcing for technical roles
- Previous experience working at companies that have scaled quickly
- Ability to thrive in undefined environments
- Full cycle recruiting experience across multiple disciplines
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!