We’re looking to grow our Recruitment team and are seeking a positive, resourceful recruiter who has a background in technical recruitment and/or technical sourcing. Reporting to our Talent Acquisition Manager, you’ll bring experience creatively sourcing, qualifying and maintaining relationships with candidates. You must thrive in the hunt, and be focused on networking closely within the industry to identify the right talent and companies to target. The right candidate will possess a "can-do" attitude and be willing to hit the ground (and phones!) running, and have the skills necessary to outwardly display our brand in their talent acquisition process. Most importantly, you love working with technical candidates and teams and are excited about developing your recruitment career within a high growth startup like SURE.
What you’ll do:
- Full cycle technical recruitment for Backend Engineers, Frontend Engineers, QA, Product Management, Project Management, and more as our team expands
- Conduct candidate calls, assess company fit and basic skill level, gather essential candidate data, schedule interviews, gather feedback, and extend offers.
- Manage a smooth and speedy candidate process with a commitment to clear communication and feedback to the candidate.
- Ensure hiring manager and team preparedness during the interview process and that interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally.
- Communicate and work with all hiring managers in Product & Engineering departments
- Responsible for sourcing candidates through networking, internet postings, university relations, etc.
- Source candidates through job postings, social media, and other creative channels.
- Conduct candidate calls, skill level, manage offer process, salary recommendations, and offer acceptance/declines.
- Help make us better! The opportunity to make change, process improve, and implement your ideas is encouraged!
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of recruiting for engineering teams
- Experience with innovative direct sourcing techniques with the ability to build and maintain a network of top-tier technical talent
- A passion for creating the best candidate experience possible
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with no hesitation for cold calling, social media, networking, and seeking referrals to bring in top talent
- An interest in networking and attending local recruitment and industry events on behalf of SURE
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature: We're a small, fast-growing team, and everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on team projects to make the entire organization better
- Experience in a tech startup is a plus
- Experience using Lever as an ATS is a plus
SURE is on a mission to reinvent how people interact with insurance and become the insurance platform of the future. Our goal is to provide a hassle-free way to buy any insurance anywhere by powering insurance carriers and brands with our SaaS platform.
SURE revolutionized insurance in 2015 with the introduction of Episodic Insurance™, making it possible for anyone to purchase on-demand insurance with a smartphone. Today, SURE provides the tools that power global insurance companies and consumer brands to distribute and service any insurance policy digitally. This cohesive ecosystem of managed technology, insurance products, APIs, and Insurance-as-a-Service helps insurance companies and brands manage digital sales, launch new markets, and modernize their systems. Recently, SURE was selected as one of CNBC's Top 100 Startups. SURE has offices in Santa Monica, New York City, and Johannesburg, is licensed in all 50 states, and partners with more than 35 global insurance carriers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more information, visit https://www.sureapp.com/. Follow @SureHQ on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Read Full Job Description