We are building the future of freight
Mothership's groundbreaking technology is unlocking the world's potential by making freight delivery more efficient. Started in 2017, we're backed by some of venture capital's best investors and have already become the logistics backbone for many of today's most innovative companies.
To double down on that success, we’re looking for highly driven and detail-oriented individuals looking to add value, solve problems and join a rocket ship. If that's you, come help us reshape logistics. Together we'll replace tired and comfortable incumbents with a modern marketplace built around speed, ease of use and fairness.
As a Technical Recruiter, you'll get to attract, hire and retain the best talent from around the world and work closely with the head of each department.
The ideal individual for this position is someone who relishes at the opportunity to develop and execute sourcing strategies to build a robust candidate pipeline and help fill the highest priority hiring needs for the company.
What you'll get to do
- Think critically and holistically about the recruiting process - such as taking on projects for the team that round out the hiring process, candidate reimbursements and travel, onboarding, etc
- Act as point of contact for candidates; coordinate, schedule, and manage interviews as well as travel and accommodation arrangements when required
- Host candidates onsite, make sure everyone is in the right place at the right time and the candidate has the best experience possible
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and integrity when working with our candidates and hiring partners
What success looks like in this role
- 2+ years of experience at either a well-established organization or at a high-growth company
- Experience networking, sourcing, and hiring diverse talent
- Analytical mindset, using data to improve hiring metrics to execute on hiring goals
- Sourcing guru, who is able to find talent outside traditional means (LinkedIn) but, more importantly, someone who knows how to engage top talent with your personalized touch
- Must be autonomous and highly organized with incredible attention to detail
- Solutions-oriented with a proactive approach toward problem-solving; you must be willing to jump into any high-priority project with a positive attitude
- Experience handling a multitude of priorities in a fast-paced company; you must be able to work swiftly, be resourceful and cool, calm and collected under pressure
- Extremely professional written/verbal communication skills
- Passion for our mission, industry and for creating the best experience
- Expert level at Excel
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred but not required
Perks and Benefits
Highly competitive salary and employee stock options
Full health, dental and vision (PPO)
Unlimited paid time off
Work at our bright, window filled, open floor plan office in Culver City, CA
Equipped with the latest technology
Culture at Mothership
We’re an ambitious, endlessly curious, and open-minded group. Our team is passionate about our mission and eager to produce work at the highest level. The office is upbeat and supportive, because we care about each other and believe positive momentum equals better outcomes.
If this sounds like a place you’d be a great addition to? Let’s chat.
Read Full Job Description