At Tala, we are connecting millions of people to the financial services they deserve. We're a small team, growing at a massive rate, and we are looking for Technical Recruiter/Sourcer. We are looking for someone who leads by serving, is highly collaborative, has high-energy, is results-oriented, has a bias towards action, is exceptionally imaginative, is adaptable, and truly excited about Tala’s mission!
This person will help shape our organization by sharing our company's story, vision, culture both internally and externally. In this role, you will work directly with the Engineering and Data teams to support our growth and ensure we hire best in class!
This role will be based out of our Santa Monica, CA office.
In this role you will:
- Responsible for sourcing and full-cycle recruiting for technical (engineering and data) roles
- Manage an outstanding and efficient candidate process and experience
- Serve as an internally and externally-facing representative of Tala and our recruiting team
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 2-4 years of technical recruiting experience
- Experience in a high-growth, high-tech startup environment
- Experience with a web-based ATS, specifically Greenhouse
- Experience with progressive sourcing techniques including direct sourcing and internet data mining and recruiting techniques such search engines, Boolean search strings, LinkedIn and other online networking communities
- Strict attention to detail and focus on data integrity, documentation and visibility to hiring managers
- Proven success sourcing for hard-to-fill roles
- High level of self-motivation and ability to produce results independently, and under demanding deadlines
- Organized, able to work in fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks as well as adapt to business priorities that change quickly
Tala is the leading mobile technology and data science company committed to financial inclusion globally. More than 1.3 million people have borrowed through Tala’s smartphone app, which provides instant credit scoring, lending, and other personalized financial services in emerging markets. Tala has raised more than $105 million from leading venture and impact investors including Revolution, IVP, Ribbit Capital, Data Collective, and Lowercase Capital. Tala’s global team is headquartered in Santa Monica, with additional offices in Nairobi, Manila, Dar Es Salaam, Mexico City, Mumbai, and Bangalore.