Who You Are:
You’re an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Tech Recruiter who has experience working closely with hiring managers to really understand job requirements and identify qualified candidates. You have deep knowledge of technology and trends, and are able to offer valuable market insight to hiring managers.
What You’ll Do:
- Technical Recruiting with a strong focus on software engineers including Ruby AND Python engineers, Data Scientists, Platform Engineers (DevOps, Security) and Business Intelligence.
- Implement staffing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool.
- Work with the People team to execute hiring strategies, creating a well-qualified team of disruptors
- Manage candidate process and act as a candidate advocate.
- Manage the candidate process from initial interview through reference checks and offer extension
- Ensure hiring manager and team preparedness during the interview process and that interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally.
- Ensure the best hiring practices are in place
- Communicate and work with all hiring managers in Product & Engineering departments
- Evaluate skill level, manage offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, and offer acceptance/declines.
- Responsible for sourcing candidates through networking, internet postings, university relations, etc.
- Source candidates through job postings, social media, and other creative channels
- Compile and update reports for job openings, hires and post-hire summaries for hiring managers.
- Create reports to summarize hiring efforts for the People department and hiring managers
- Mentor and provide guidance and direction to future recruiting coordinators.
What You’ll Need:
- 3-5 years proven recruiting experience for software engineering roles
- Passion for people and for improving the candidate process
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, team environment
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite
- Experience with managing an applicant tracking system
- Able to thrive in ambiguity and to prioritize and self-manage own schedule
- Experience with Greenhouse Applicant Tracking System
- Knowledge of employment laws
- Start-up experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred