Factual is the location data company the world’s most valuable brands and technology companies trust to understand and intelligently grow their businesses. We help engineering teams, marketers and data analysts build the best digital products, deliver more impactful marketing and transform their companies with the most accurate and comprehensive data on places and people globally.
We are currently seeking a Technical Recruiter who brings a balance of creativity, focus, and determination to our team. You should have experience recruiting for technical positions and are eager to take on the challenge of growing the Factual team.
About the Recruiting team:
At Factual, you’ll work alongside a small but scrappy team that competes to find the absolute best candidates for our company. Our team has exceptionally high recruiting standards with a focus on candidate experience at all stages of the recruiting cycle. We work consultatively with our hiring managers to develop strategies that identify and attract candidates that are the ideal fit for Factual. Sourcing is a critical part of our team’s hiring strategy. You should be confident in your abilities to seek out, engage, and nurture relationships with top talent.
About the role:
As a Technical Recruiter, you’ll have a tremendous organizational impact and help shape the success of our company. You will collaborate with Engineering leaders to create the best hiring, interviewing, and closing practices for their teams. You will apply creativity to our candidate experience and help the team continue to improve our hiring and interview processes. Most importantly, you will be responsible for sharing our company’s story, vision and culture with candidates, and work to understand how it matches their career goals and values. You are organized, work with a sense of urgency and can quickly prioritize when presented with a list of all ‘top priorities.’ You possess a positive, make-it-happen spirit and you thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. You are willing to take risks, test new ideas and tools, and rely on data to guide the decisions you make.
What you’ll do:
- Facilitate the entire recruiting process for technical roles: this includes sourcing, screening candidates and guiding them through the interview process
- Actively partner with hiring managers and executives to understand their hiring needs, develop interview processes and ensure positive candidate experience
- Build solid relationships with candidates, provide them with complete, accurate, and inspiring information about the company
- Improve existing programs and develop creative strategies around finding top talent
- Track and understand relevant metrics for your activity and pipeline
- Pitch in a helping hand when needed – between university recruiting, tech talks and events, there will always be opportunities to contribute to the team
- 4+ years of sourcing and technical recruiting experience at a growing technology company
- BA/BS degree
- Demonstrable track record of engaging with and hiring talent from top companies, preferably in-house, in a fast-changing environment
- Solid knowledge of engineering skill sets (different coding languages, technical stacks, and terminology)
- Expert level skills in internet research and social media networking
- Experience working with major applicant tracking systems and sourcing tools
- Highly organized and personable with a whatever-it-takes attitude
- A passion for using past and current data to drive decision-making and educate leaders
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a sense of humor
- Startup experience is a huge plus, especially in a similarly sized company
- Experience using Greenhouse and Entelo is a plus
- Degree in Computer Science or other technical fields