Talent Sourcing Leader, Tech & Business at Tinder
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:09 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, November 11, 2021
*Open to Remote or Hybrid USA
Tinder started on a college campus in 2012 and broke down the barriers - geographic, historic, cultural - that limit who we meet. We went from 1 swipe to 1 billion swipes a day, in 2 years. No technology grows that fast unless it fills a powerful, unmet human need. Today, Tinder is the world’s most popular app for meeting new people. The app is available in 190 countries, and 40+ languages, it’s been downloaded more than 450 million times and led to 65 billion matches, and is the highest-grossing non-gaming app globally. There’s never been a more exciting time to be at Tinder. We are on a course to redefine the way young people meet and connect. If you wish to be a part of that, keep reading.
Due to our business growth at Tinder, we're implementing a talent sourcing pillar to lead sourcing strategy for tech and business hiring! You will be a direct report and partner to the Senior Director, Talent Acquisition. This role is high-impact and will help enable the overall strategy, ongoing performance, and competitive advantage of the Talent Acquisition function.
In this role you will:
- Help Build the infrastructure for our first-ever pipeline sourcing functionUnlock and enable increased hiring speed, quality, and scale across the U.S.
- Lead and mentor a team of sourcers passionate about engineering and business hiring (current team size of 3)
- Coach and mentor your team members as they partner with hiring managers and recruiters to understand hiring needs and develop innovative ways for engaging top of funnel talent across multiple subject areas
- Develop the strategy for growing and delivering diverse group of candidate pipelines
- Build innovative sourcing strategies and ensuring a high-touch candidate experience
- Lead teams to develop innovative and organized candidate sourcing strategies using multiple channels including referral generation, sourcing campaigns, talent branding efforts and other channels to support hiring goals.
- Utilize data and metrics to continuously improve our sourcing strategy and approach and to analyze impact.
- Experience with talent mapping and have deep knowledge of the competitor landscape and a strong understanding of the market improve our recruiting strategies.
- 6+ years of talent sourcing experience with at least 3+ years managing a team
- Strong consulting and leadership skills with high EQ
- Proven track record to effectively inspire change and influence the adoption of new processes and ideas
- Experience leading and driving a team to achieve business outcomes
- Proven experience leading research, talent mapping, and talent sourcing strategies
- The ability to adapt to an ambiguous environment, changing priorities, and guide the team in the direction of results while having fun along the way
- Results orientation with demonstrable track record of success
- Experience with ATS and Sourcing Tools (Lever and Eightfold preferred)
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• A robust Learning + Development offering including our MentorMatch program, access to a library of 6,000+ online learning courses through Udemy, and an annual L+D stipend
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.