Greater LA Area
We’re NEXT: a Sequoia-backed startup on a mission to build the country’s largest (and happiest) virtual fleet. Our mobile app powers the first trucker-centric marketplace with smart technology designed to make it easy for shippers to find capacity and for drivers to find loads; beyond long-haul trucking, we're also using technology to tackle supply chain challenges more broadly by innovating solutions for drayage and port operations. Since our founding in 2015, our 15K drivers have moved over $50 billion in cargo –and we’re just getting started.
If you are the humble, gritty, passionate, collaborative, entrepreneurial type who thrives in a fast-paced growing tech company, come join colleagues from Apple, Snap, Uber, and Amazon as we revolutionize the $800 billion trucking industry. We have big ambitions and are looking for people who want to help us take logistics to the NEXT level!
As our first Talent Sourcer, you’ll help us create a candidate sourcing strategy from scratch. The strategy you create will give NEXT Trucking a competitive advantage and will help our recruiting team succeed in a very ambitious market. If you feel you missed your calling as an investigator, or you just simply love analyzing the market, trends and data, we want to hear from you!You are a strategic thinker - your work leads to happy and productive employees, rather than an endless list of candidates. You’re innovative and savvy - you like to keep up with trends and technology and know how to find talent through more than just traditional means. Lastly, you’re a clever writer, you know how to write thought provoking candidate messages that will actually receive a response.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with our hiring teams to deeply understand requirements of roles and then build pipeline strategy, referral generations and sourcing campaigns accordingly.
- Build strong, reliable and trusting relationships with recruiters and client groups.
- Recommend strategic sourcing tools and ideas, including industry related events that will facilitate our sourcing efforts.
- Help manage our brand presence.
- Track metrics to analyze candidate conversions and iterate on sourcing strategy, technique and candidate personas when needed.
- Ensure data integrity in our ATS, Lever.
What You'll Need:
- Around 1+ years experience in a full sourcing capacity supporting multiple recruiters concurrently and 2-4 years in recruiting, in a tech startup.
- Successfully sourced for some (ideally all) the following groups: Operations, Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, Design, Finance & Accounting.
- Knowledge of and ability to use a variety of recruiting and sourcing tools. CRM experience ideal, (Lever a huge bonus).
- Experience developing innovative sourcing strategies for difficult and niche positions.
- Great eye for talent with ability to think outside the box. We’re hiring for unique, hybrid backgrounds.A fierce drive to win, relentlessly pushing to solve the most challenging problems.
- Track record of successfully achieving sourcing targets, pipeline quotas, & delivering candidate flows that have led to hires.
What You'll Receive:
- Ability to bring in high caliber talent and drive impact at NEXT!
- Upward mobility - career path for this role would be a Sourcing Manager, Program Manager or Recruiter.
- A collaborative, ambitious recruiting team who are intrinsically motivated to win.
- An opportunity to join a company that is disrupting an old school industry and continue to make it successful.
- A “seat at the table”
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k w/ company match
- Casual work environment
- Vacation and Holidays
- Dog friendly office
- "Remote Friendly"
- Flex Hours (we know SoCal traffic)
Read Full Job Description