Talent Operations Specialist - Onboarding
What You'll Do:
- Handle all pre-boarding communication with new hires regarding first day instructions, orientation programs, etc.
- Set new hires up in Bird’s Talent systems - HRIS, benefits, and payroll platforms
- Manage compliance-related activities including background checks, I-9 employment verifications, etc.
- Support other Talent projects related to onboarding and new hire engagement
- Assist in reviewing talent data to develop key metrics, measure employee engagement, and retention
- Provide support to employees on HR/Talent-related matters and escalating accordingly
What You'll Need:
- BA/BS 2+ years of experience in HR or talent operations
- Interest in examining data and metrics to improve the organization
- Passion for improving processes and developing innovative solutions
- A mature, reliable, and trustworthy character
- Comfort working in a very fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.