Talent Manager at nok
What is nok?
nok's circular supply chain enables scalable "try-at-home for free" product experiences for consumer brands. Our proprietary infrastructure across major cities enables us to host same day deliveries and return pickups of trial products straight to and from your home.
nok quickly turns around returns of these items at the end of the trials so they can be sent to the next trial customer (in less than 24 hours)...greatly reducing the need for costly returns in eCommerce and doubling up as a new and intimate experiential marketing channel for brands. We are bringing the experience of a physical store inside your home.
We are backed by Village Global and Greycroft and are launching across the United States with world-renowned brands and more importantly aim to surround ourselves with the best talent to re-imagine how people shop.
B2B website: www.nokbrands.com
B2C website: www.trynowclub.com
We offer generous health benefits, 401K plans, and other incentives to stay fit and healthy - let's get nokking!
We are looking for a Talent Manager to shape and implement strategies that will help us recruit, develop and retain high-performing employees.
Talent Manager responsibilities include designing employee training programs, building succession plans and crafting an internal promotion process. To be successful in this role, you should have a solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting along with a strategic mindset in order to develop a skilled workforce.
Ultimately, you will build a talent pipeline that aligns with our hiring needs and business objectives.
- Design and deliver employee training programs (e.g. individual, team, skill-based and management training)
- Develop mentoring and coaching sessions for employees
- Design employee promotion policies
- Discuss career-pathing options with high-potential employees
- Boost employee morale by implementing performance-based bonuses
- Conduct skills gap analyses to determine personnel needs
- Organize quarterly and annual performance review sessions
- Manage department’s budget
- Calculate employee engagement metrics, like retention and turnover rates
- Perform benchmark analyses of compensation and benefits
- Provide team members with direction for leadership and development initiatives
- Oversee sourcing and hiring procedures to ensure we attract and select high-potential employees
In our view, happy and driven people are the secret sauce to a successful company, and at nok, we value building the right team of dreamers above all else. In order to maintain happy people, we understand the importance of physical and emotional health, and have created a culture to support the well being of our team. The nature of an early stage startup can be quite demanding at times, but we believe the right group of people with the right mindset can achieve the seemingly impossible together.