Talent Acquisition Sourcer
WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join our team to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You’re analytical, enjoy a challenge and you are passionate about finding extraordinary talent. You enjoy the challenge, whether it is a niche role or a new role. You love learning, digging through the internet and rising to the challenge. You are exceptional at candidate generation, and identifying individuals who embody our needs and model our values in their lives. You are organized, resourceful and continuously identifying new and inventive ways to find high quality, diverse candidates to create a talent pipeline. You work smart, work hard and have fun doing it. You are a team-player and are eager to contribute to a fast-paced and lean team as we pave the way for modern recruiting.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
We are growing, we are scaling and we need your help to create proactive and passive pipelines of incredible talent. The TA Sourcer is part of a global team responsible for the full life-cycle of recruiting activities and works closely with our leadership team to support the forward leaning hiring strategy. You will have the chance to drive sourcing approaches, tools and recommend improvements. With drive, focus and an enterprising approach you will shape the talent pipeline, the team’s efficiency, represent our employer brand on outreach, and influence the growth of our company culture. You will partner with global team members throughout the execution of these critical components while we facilitate company growth, and as you:
- Work closely with recruiters, coordinators, and hiring managers to deeply understand the requirements for our roles and their impact on the company and product as a whole
- Source and prospect a vibrant talent pipeline in support of global company hiring needs, developing creative sourcing methodologies as needed
- Track pipeline activity and metrics, using this data to constantly calibrate with recruiters and hiring management to make improvements
- Create unrivaled sourcing plans (by role, level and location) to identify top talent, including but not limited to sourcing databases (through key partnerships), boolean searches, networking events, and other creative tools/platforms
- Execute on plan, delivering timely updates and flexing strategy as hiring plan changes
- Effectively deliver in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Actively build and utilize numerous channels to increase the diversity of applicant pools
- Ensure hiring manager, recruiter and candidate experience is positive
- Conduct pre-screening phone interviews to assess candidates for needed skill set, competencies, potential fit for position and culture
- Assist with other recruiting team responsibilities as needed
- Develop and demonstrate a deep understanding of our culture
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic, sense of urgency, adaptability, and ability to prioritize
- A positive attitude with a dedication to problem solving and delivery
- Solid knowledge of current trends, innovations and standard methodologies within recruiting
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Passionate about people and an impulsive instinct to help others, go above and beyond, and think ahead
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.