ABOUT THRIVE MARKET
Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our over 900,000 members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process.
Thrive Market is one of the fastest growing companies in Los Angeles and we're looking for a Recruiting Manager to double-down on that momentum. As the Talent Acquisition Manager at Thrive you'll be a generalist seeking the best talent to join the team in marketing, technology, business development, creative, and product, just to name a few. Our People Operations team is lean, and we're looking for a strategic recruiting leader who can drive strong processes and provide strategic guidance to hiring managers with the assistance of one other Talent Acquisition team member.
We believe that recruitment is a lot more than just hiring new Thrivers - we're building a world-class organization that people love working for! You'll partner closely with People Ops leaders, hiring managers, and execs to elevate our hiring practices and will feel your impact on a daily basis as our team grows. This is a “roll up your sleeves and pre-screen, perform background checks, while juggling sourcing and interview scheduling kind of role”. Candidates with egos need not apply!
- Manage the full-cycle talent acquisition process from sourcing, to pipeline management, to offer negotiation and closing.
- Creatively source candidates from multiple channels including referrals, research, passive sourcing, networking events, and universities.
- Regularly meet with hiring managers and stakeholders to keep searches on track and in line with our company values.
- Demonstrate passion about our recruiting data and maintain everything in our ATS (Lever) so that we can make data-driven decisions.
- Design interview panels, build strong assessment criteria rubrics, and make sure we stick to our process to ensure consistency throughout the hiring lifecycle.
- Continuously improve our employer brand and maintain ThriveMarketCareers.com as well as social media sites such as LinkedIn and GlassDoor in partnership with our Marketing and Mission team members.
- Be an ambassador for our talent brand at all times and in all ways!
- 5+ years of experience in full-cycle talent acquisition, preferably at a high-growth company
- Strong technical recruiting background and has worked on a diverse range of tech engineering roles.
- Prior experience managing other team members preferred
- Exceptional communication skills: You're great on the phone. Your emails are concise, yet welcoming. You can create connections in person quickly.
- Organized: You can usually see the end of your inbox and have a prioritized to-do list everyday
- Process-oriented: You know that if it isn't in the Applicant Tracking System (we use Lever), then it didn't happen
- Collaborative teammate: You leverage your expertise to help hiring managers make better decisions, even if that means not getting the hire. You know when to speak up and how to manage up
- Passion for our values: You're excited to bring people to Thrive because we're making positive change in the world!
- Comfortable moving extremely fast with high volume:
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- Dog Friendly Office
- On-site Yoga
- 401k plan
- Stocked kitchen
- Lunch provided 5 days per week
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
We're a community of more than 900,000 members who are united by a singular belief: It should be easy to find better products, support better brands, make better choices, and build a better world in the process.
Thrive Market is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
At Thrive Market, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive work place that is representative, at all job levels, of the members we serve and the communities we operate in. We’re proud to be an inclusive company and an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you’re thinking about joining our team, we expect that you would agree!
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at (424) 291-9534 and we’ll be happy to assist you.© Thrive Market 2020 All rights reserved.