FloQast is seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to help contribute to organizing and scaling our Recruiting function! As a member of the Recruiting team your role will focus on coordinating and scheduling candidates in the hiring pipeline for Phone Interviews, Zoom Interviews and On Site Interviews as well as utilizing various resources to conduct passive candidate outreach and more. This role requires great attention to detail, expertise in coordinating schedules and excellent customer service focus when interacting with potential hires. You will partner with our internal Recruiters, Human Resources and various Hiring Managers to ensure candidates are scheduled in a timely manner for relevant stages in the interview process. Our Coordinator will also play an active role in Sourcing, across multiple of our openings working directly with Technology, IT, Product, and Design Team.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time*
What you'll do...
- Create a positive, professional and welcoming candidate experience and represent FloQast throughout the hiring cycle with: timely and respectful follow ups to candidates, attention to detail in written and verbal communication etc.
- Successfully manage a high volume of scheduling phone interviews and on site interviews for various roles.
- Maintain exceptional records and notes within our Applicant Tracking System (Lever).
- Facilitate candidate travel arrangements through our corporate travel platform as needed.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our internal hiring teams and interviewers to ensure a smooth process.
- Assist with optimization and maintenance of our Applicant Tracking System and ensure: 1.) Job tagging accuracy, Source of hires, Time to fill role/Time spent in pipeline, Candidate experience, Quality of hire. 2.) Ensure candidates are moved through the pipeline and responded to in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support the hiring team and HR as needed to ensure smooth transition from candidate to new hire.
- Create Projects and Pipelines in LinkedIN Recruiter, Test Search Strings, and actively source against multiple openings. Be focused on finding top talent, building talent pipelines, and refining our sourcing strategy.
- Maintain our active Recruiting Shared Drive, create standardization around the needed documents, folders, etc to ensure that it’s searchable and accessible to needed parties.
- Assist and participate in recruiting events and branding activities as needed;
- Support the Recruiting team with process optimization projects and ad hoc opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Qualities and Skills:
- 1-2 year minimum experience specifically in a Talent Acquisition Coordinator role.
- Experience in a startup environment is preferred.
- Experience with Lever or similar Applicant Tracking System required.
- Experience with LinkedIN Recruiter, Boolean sourcing and searching strategies required.
- Passion for recruiting and streamlining operations, desire to understand and develop the Value Proposition of FloQast and accurately represent FloQast to prospective candidates.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and G-Suite is preferred.
- Ability to manage high volume of scheduling and coordinating is required.
- Excellent time management and organization with the ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment, often with changing priorities.
- Exceptional customer service focus with excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
- Highly energetic, positive and enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal skills and collaborative orientation.
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and strong sense of ownership and urgency with the ability to work independently.
- Proactive problem solver; detail oriented, self motivated.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
Recognized as a 2020 Technology Fast 500 by Deloitte, FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants to work smarter, not harder. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 1,000 accounting teams, including those at Lyft, Twilio, Instacart, Zoom and The Golden State Warriors—and proud to be rated #1 across all user review sites. By automating common accounting workflows and helping to streamline and make them more efficient, FloQast is the place where accounting teams want to work so they can focus on what matters most, even when that’s just going home on time. Whether automating reconciliations, documentation requests or other workflows such as the month-end close, financial reporting or payroll, FloQast enhances the way accounting teams already work to help them work smarter. Learn more at floqast.com.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check us out on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
-Named Inc's Best Workplaces in 2021
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.
If you are a Colorado or Connecticut resident, please contact us by emailing [email protected] to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email