Dave is a banking app on a mission to create financial opportunity that advances America’s collective potential. Dave's financial tools, including its debit card and spending account, help its more than 10 million customers bank, budget, avoid overdraft fees, find work and build credit.
Dave is a virtual-first company, which means there is no preference on where team members get their work done. Employees are able to live anywhere in the United States, with the only exception of Hawaii for now. For those who want to work in an office setting on a more regular basis, we will eventually open offices in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Dave is backed by Mark Cuban, Norwest Venture Partners, Section 32, and Financial Venture Studios, among many others and just announced our plans to go public by the end of 2021.
Dave is looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Coordinator on a contract basis to who will help facilitate a world class recruiting experience for Dave’s candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters that lives up to Dave’s brand promise. An amalgamation of air traffic controller, host, and optimizer, the Coordinator is an integral part of the Talent Acquisition team. The ideal candidate takes extreme responsibility in their work and constantly strives to find opportunities to improve our processes and communications.
What You'll Do
- Facilitate a world-class virtual recruiting experience for candidates and hiring managers by being the point of contact throughout the hiring process.
- Coordinate all activities in the recruiting life cycle including scheduling position kick-offs with the hiring team, creating job postings, arranging interview pre-briefs, scheduling interviews, hosting candidates onsite, scheduling candidate debriefs, and creating offer letters.
- Continuously identify and realize opportunities to strengthen Dave’s employer brand
- Run background checks and reviews with management for any adverse action required.
- Find ways to optimize communications and improve TA processes
- Facilitate in-person or virtual recruiting events to increase awareness of Dave as an employer and engagement with relevant external talent
- Ensure confidentiality and professionalism is maintained when dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Maintain Dave’s ATS (including data, user permissions, integrations, etc) and headcount management platform.
- Monitor the candidate experience through surveys and calibrate internally.
- Manage various side projects that help elevate the TA team.
- Take part in cross-functional teams or ERGs to provide input regarding talent.
What You'll Need
- 1+ year prior work experience in a Talent Acquisition coordinator or People Operations position
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Meticulous project management and organization skills with a strong attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment with the ability to work independently, prioritize responsibilities, and manage time efficiently
- Proficiency in GSuite including Google products, as well as MS Office
- Knowledge of Lever or another applicant tracking system is a plus
- A focus on results with a high sense of urgency and time management skills
- To be a creative thinker with the desire to create an overall positive experience through all aspects of the hiring lifecycle
Benefits & Perks
• Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
• Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and 80% for your dependents
• Company provided Basic Life and Short-Term Disability plans
• Competitive salary and equity compensation packages
• Voluntary Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability plans
• 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
• Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Generous and flexible PTO
• Flexible work hours
• Generous paid parental leave
• A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
• Virtual social events
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.