Talent Acquisition Associate - Creative at GOAT Group
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:23 a.m. (PST) on Monday, February 15, 2021
Our People and Workplace Experience team is key to the growth of GOAT Group as the company continues to expand globally. Through our innovative programs and data-driven strategies, the company is committed to building a culture that is inclusive, cooperative and motivating. As a member of this team, you will play an indispensable part in our company's future by matching talent to the right roles as well as cultivating an environment in which all of our employees – across our warehouses, Flight Club retail stores and corporate teams – are able to thrive.
GOAT Group is looking for a Talent Acquisition Associate to join our People team. The ideal candidate has full-cycle creative recruiting experience and passion for people, brand, and candidate experience. The role reports into the Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition and will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by managing the recruitment for Marketing, Brand, and other Corporate teams.
In this role you will:
- Create and maintain meaningful relationships with hiring managers on our Brand and Marketing teams - collaborate with them to customize and execute sourcing strategies and hiring plans
- Build and maintain a strong hiring process for all assigned roles, partnering with hiring teams to offer insights as a subject matter expert on creative recruitment
- Source, build pipelines, and actively recruit candidates through direct recruiting efforts - networking, social media, creative thinking and other proactive recruiting sources to identify candidates
- Track progress using data, drawing insights to make hiring processes more efficient
- Manage end-to-end recruiting process from sourcing, screening, onsite interviews to negotiating and closing offers, with the highest degree of professionalism and emphasis on candidate experience
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up
We are looking for:
- 2+ years of high volume creative recruitment experience recruiting preferably at a tech, fashion or e-commerce company
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously with impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience actively sourcing, recruiting and closing active and passive candidates through innovative sourcing tools, social and job-networking sites
- A clear understanding of brand, the recruiting process, and the importance of candidate experience
- Ability to create and tap into existing relationships with creative professionals, ranging from Brand Directors, Product Designers, Art Directors, Visual Designers and more
- Proficiency with MacOS, Google Suite, and ATS (Lever)
- Experience with creative sourcing platforms including Working Not Working, Dribble, Behance, etc
- An eye for emerging design and creative talent
- Team player with a high sense of urgency and motivation to see the team succeed
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description