System1 is growing and so is our People team. To support that growth, we’re looking for a Sr. HR Business Partner to support our business and ensure our amazing culture can scale as we grow and evolve. Our vision of an HRBP is someone who can be a true strategic partner for our business leaders while also being a strong advocate for our employees and culture. You’ll be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in the business areas you support. Your insights into the business will help drive HR initiatives that support the business goals and deliver real value to the business and our people. Your championship of our DE&I efforts will ensure that we are a diverse and inclusive place to work where all can grow and thrive. Your partnerships with business leaders will create alignment between the People team and our employees across geographies and business units that ensure we can deliver on our business objectives. In short, you’ll be a difference maker at System1!
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- You’ll provide high impact coaching and counsel to business leaders on all aspects of managing and leading high performing, highly engaged teams.
- You’re a change agent, ensuring adoption of People team programs and processes within the business units you support.
- You look around the corner and identify people's risks, analyzing trends and metrics that could impact the business and work with management and employees to mitigate.
- You’re an amazing partner and build high trust relationships that allow you to work with managers on people decisions, ensuring we can attract and retain top talent.
- You quickly handle and resolve any employee relations issues that may arise.
- You help managers understand People policies and the “why” behind decisions so that they can better adopt and support People programs.
- You provide guidance and input on organizational design including business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- You proactively identify training needs for the business units you support and ensure those are delivered so that we can ensure our workforce and our leaders have the skills needed for our growing business.
- And lots more!
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in progressively responsible HR roles, preferably in a technology company with a track record of success doing the work we’ve described. Ideally you’ll have a bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related field with a PHR, SPHR or additional HR. We’re growing fast, have a bright future, and need talented, fun, People team talent to support our amazing people. If you’re interested, apply here.
What We Have to Offer
- Work remotely during COVID-19
- Competitive PTO
- 10 company holidays
- Untracked sick time
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k w/company match
- Paid professional development
- Monthly gym subsidy
- Commuter benefits
Read Full Job Description